$1400 salary + $100 monthly expense stipend $1500 monthly
Part-time 20 hours
The Good Deed Corps believes that a nation is made stronger when more of its citizens participate in the civic process. We encourage and inspire citizens in overlooked and under-resourced communities to register to vote, vote, and encourage their friends and family to do the same.To accomplish this, we bring food, fun and passionate, knowledgeable volunteers to meet would-be voters where they are and engage them in relaxed nonpartisan conversations. Our pilot programs in Atlanta, Savannah, and rural Georgia helped turnout a record number of voters in the U.S. Senate runoffs in Georgia 2020. We are now bringing the same energy, dedication, and resources to Texas’ Rio Grande Valley (a State 47th is the nation in voter participation) to help set new records of voter turnout and engagement in 2022 and 2024.
The Data Manager is responsible for managing and inputting voter registration and pledge to vote data collection. They work closely with the Campaign Manager and coalition partners to track total data numbers. The Data Manager will also assist in creating non-partisan voter guides for election seasons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately enter pledge to vote cards, voter registration, and information related to events within 72 hour time-frame.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Collect information and create non-partisan voter guides research. Deadline for research collection due April 3, 2023.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Keep track of pledge to vote cards and voter registration numbers.
• Attend weekly coalition meetings if needed.
• Attend weekly priority check-in meetings with Campaign Manager.
• Have proficiency in some Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Google products.
• Ability to accurately enter data.
• Have some proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills.
• Communication skills.
• Have good organizational and time management skills.
• Have the ability to perform well under tight deadlines.
• Have the ability to work individually and as a team.
• Have the ability to follow our policies and procedures.
• Have the ability to maintain a good attendance track record.
This is a remote position that requires reliable internet and phone services.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance and/or have access to a vehicle and/or public transportation during work hours to pick up pledge to vote cards and voter registration if needed.
• Must obtain or maintain an account with a financial institution for direct invoice payments.
Good Deed Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff. Good Deed Corps prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, cultures, religion, immigration status, veteran status, political beliefs, sexual identity, ability/disability, and health/mental health status in all its programs and activities, not only in respect to employment practices but also in the delivery of services.
The Good Deed Corps agrees to compensate a part time employee at the rate of $1500 per month.
Payment execution to be negotiated. This agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall remain in effect until June 1, 2023 with the option to renew this contract. This agreement may be terminated or renegotiated by either party with 14 days written notice by email or postal mail to the other party.